Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Revision...Forums and IRC!

I have decided that it is now getting far enough in to my HNC Computing course that it would be a good time to set out a revision timetable.... Also I think as the half class rep I could possibly make a time that our class could meet and revise together. The people who feel they need to revise that is.. Exams arn't that far away and I feel I'm not just speaking for myself when I say I feel slightly unprepared... I will ask around and see what the general feeling is in relation to the "Class Revision Time".

I had another great idea... We (our class) could put together a website just for our class, have our own forums for discussing problems ect with the course/class or whatever you guys feel we need to discuss. I do relise we have all the information available for the classes on Blackboard (VLE), but I do feel it would also benefit our class to get to know eachother and talk to eachother more about the work we're all doing. Another benefit to doing this is you can all put it on your blogs and be able to say "Look what WE did" which is always good.

Also for any of you IRC fans out there I have made a chatroom for the class :P it is on the ICQ server. irc.icq.com and it is #HNCCCE This will be set up this evening...

This was a pretty productive first entry.. I hope to have many more like it.

3 comments:

Alex Griffiths said...

Sounds like a list of entertaining prospects!

Ophelia said...

Thank you Alex, I knew you of all people would appreciate my creativity.

Duncan said...

Welcome aboard, Suzanne.
link